Sat, Apr 01|
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
BDG #5 2023
Organized by Les Brûleurs de Gommes
Time & Location
Apr 01, 2023, 9:00 AM – Apr 02, 2023, 6:00 PM
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps, Rte du Circuit 55, 4970 Stavelot, Belgium
About the event
Weekend BDG #5 2023 at Spa Francorchamps F1 Circuit
- Saturday April 1st from 9h00 to 19h00 - Sunday April 2nd from 9h00 to 18h00
Like every year at the BDG we have a memorable weekend in store for you, with new features on the program, exceptional cars, etc.. - An Exhibition in the Paddocks of the F1 Circuit of Spa Francorchamps, only reserved for Sports Cars, SuperCars and HyperCars. - A TrackDay on Saturday and Sunday on the most beautiful F1 Circuit of the World. - Dozens of Professional Stands which will propose you their Products, their Performance Parts, their Advices, Special Promotions, Appointments, etc... - Passenger Baptisms of Racing Cars (e.g.: LMP2, Ferrari 488 Challenge, Porsche 991/992 GT3 CUP, Radical, FunCup, etc...), and also in "Classic" Sports Cars. - A Parade tour on the Circuit at the end of the Weekend on Sunday for all the Participants of the Exhibition. - Drift Show (Drift & Cross Car) - And many other surprises that will be revealed.
This is the biggest Sports Car Event in Belgium and not only that... Nearly 3.000 Sports Cars on Show during the Weekend.
* SELECTION for the Exhibition : 100% Gasoline Sports Cars! No Diesel of any kind! We accept THE biggest engines of each Sporting Model.
* TrackDay !!! Full !!! - 80 Cars Maximum per day. - 40 Pro & 40 Novice. - 2 x 40 Sports Cars on Track simultaneously from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. - 7 Sessions of 25min. - 107DB Max.
* The Paddocks, F1 Boxs, World RX Circuit, Grandstands, etc... will be accessible to the Public, you will also be able to go around the Circuit on foot or by scooter. * Snacks: PitBar Resto, Friterie, Bar Arbre qui tue, etc... Everything will be open to receive you and serve you for a better. * The Official Spa Francorchamps Shop will also be open. * Access to people with reduced mobility. * Dogs not allowed.
* Entrance for visitors: - 15€/person per day * Entrance for the exhibition : - 25€/day (10€ Car + 15€ Driver)
- Children under 12 years old - Free - Visitors Parkings - Free
10km/h Max in the Circuit Paddocks! There are dozens of cameras on the site, Zero Tolerance!
Check the event page on Facebook for more info: BDG #5 2023